Over three days of competition, 200 of the best water skiers in the eastern United States will compete at Twin Lakes Waterski Park in Monroe, NY, for the right to be called Eastern Region Champions. It’s expected that those competitors will be joined by 40-plus officials and an estimated 300-400 spectators in the Northeast’s biggest water ski tournament of the year – all taking place only 50 miles from NYC.
- Location: Twin Lakes is located at the corner of State Route 208 and Orange and Rockland Road in Monroe, NY.
- Directions: From East NYS Thruway to Exit 16 thru toll go 4 Miles to Exit 130 Left at the Light half mile make Rt TL on Rt. From West Rt 17 to exit 129 Straight at Stop TL half mile on Rt.
- Skier registration here
- Schedule of events/Running order here (Updated 7/18. Subject to change, consult awsaeast.org for latest versions)
- Familiarization (practice) here
- Regionals banquet to be held onsite, Friday, July 28, catered by 208 Grill. Cost on or before July 26: $20 adults/$15 children (under 10). After July 26: $25 adults/$20 children. Register here.
- Event site map
- Slalom Finals information
- Bio sheets
- Accommodations: Comfort Inn Goshen, NY 845-291-1282; Holiday Inn Express Chester, NY 845-469-3000; Black Bear RV Park Florida, NY 845-651-7717; For on-site camping, please contact club. For onsite camping (campers, RVs and tents), contact Amy Craig.
- Skiers needing to request a refund because they did not qualify (full refund minus $5 admin fee) or extenuating circumstances (i.e. injury, illness, work/family emergency, etc. - full refund minus $25 admin fee) are asked to contact tournament director John Paulovich at firstname.lastname@example.org. Injured skiers who wish to ski Nationals need to contact Eastern Region EVP Pat Byrne and provide a doctor’s note.